Thursday, February 5, 2015

My message to teens

     My message to teens everywhere is be faithful to Big Brother. You can NEVER go wrong with following the higher power. Look around, all the happy people are followers of the higher power. People who do not go to jail so either you listen and obey or you are punished. Be the person that makes tomorrow better, when I ran Oceania many of the criminals were caught by teens and children. Be one of those children to make the world safer and great by turning in criminals to the higher power. By turning in others who are doing wrong you are making the country better and making the higher power happy. One child even turned in her own father for thoughtcrime! You need to be a follower and obey to get places in life. I want to help build the system you have now. These telescreens and street cameras, they are just like how I ran Oceania. The complete control that you are under but not aware of is exactly what I did to my people. I want to help develop the control that the government needs to have on you. The people of today have too much privacy and control, this needs to stop. So listen to me, Big Brother, and be of service to the higher power, make them proud, and make tomorrow a better day.
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

No comments:

Post a Comment