Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Propaganda's impact on Big Brother

  Big Brother does what Big Brother wants so the recent propaganda doesn't greatly impact my social or personal choices. My tactics are the reason why you do the things you do, say the things you say, and even think the things you think. The very people who catch you for your crimes are products of mine. I create these, they in no way impact me, they impact my simpleminded people. But there is no propaganda. Everything I tell you is the truth. There is no propaganda. Many people believe that what they hear from me and party members is false and that we are telling the public only what we want them to hear, but that is false. Thoughts like these are those that get you vaporized. Those spreading these false accusations will be dealt with. Us in the inner party spread only facts and every part of them. There is no propaganda. My ruling is only bettering the world by bringing truth and cleaning the world of bad people. I am in no way influenced by propaganda because there is none. Propaganda is information in a misleading form, which in now way what I am spreading. Me and the inner party tell only truth we have no interest in propaganda techniques. So remember we only speak truth and remain faithful to big brother.
  I mainly use the bandwagon technique to make you want to be in the inner party and card stacking to bring the power to me, and only me! I use these techniques to make you believe me and put all of your faith in to me, Big Brother. I, Big Brother aam the ultimate symbol of propaganda, propaganda doesn't effect me because I impact the choices made for propaganda. I am propaganda.
BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING
WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH


No comments:

Post a Comment